Saturday, August 14, 2010

Silver press fun

Well i just set up every thing in my garage and it is looking very good!! I will be having a video tour of it all and show the things that i made! but for now i have just used my four color silver press today! it works like a dream. Even though i have not printed more then one color i printed a patch today, and double printing is a thing of the past.

I had a image on a screen for my brother who had been wanting a patch of his band and i did the prints. A white print on black cloth and it came out great. when it was not white enough i simply flash cured it and printed again and it came out with no problems or double prints. this is a good advantage over the magnet press i was using before! Also i will have pictures of before the silver press and with it because the accuracy is great for the price!
i will soon be done a 2 color print and will have more on that as it comes up
Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment