Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Funeral shirt UPDATE!

So a quick update on the shirts I am making for the funeral is that i told the customer that i will have the shirts done and ready by tomorrow evening! i have everything set up i just need to print it and it will be done. They were happy with how fast i was able to get thing going and on the ball.

This is good so that they will refer me to their friends and hopefully bring in more business. Well the exposure part of the process is pretty easy! I still using my 500 watt halogen light. I am looking forward to trying to get a good black light exposure unit. Maybe the Aluminum UV Screen Exposure Unit 20"x24" from Ryonet Corp. and Silkscreeningsupplies.com . I know it is a good exposure unit and would help with half tones and detail designs!

Well more video will come up with progress on the shirt and also on the set up and use of the new press from Ryonet ! Also still working on a way to get a flash dryer unit because a heat gun just is not cutting it now it taking too long to cure one shirt. So if any one has an idea on making a make shift one for temporary or anything comment below and let me know!
Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment