Thursday, July 29, 2010

Waiting!!

Well I still have not got all my equipment set up because the garage needs to be cleaned out and the table needs to be built. I am jus anxious to get everything set up and working for my first muilt color prints with Ryonets 4 color 1 station silver press. The plan that I have for my table will be big enough for my old single color press and now for my new 4 color press. I will be showing the progress with a video later on when this is all done. Also I am going have to build a bigger box that will hold my screens and keep them in the dark. With the help of Ryonet I was able to almost double how many screens i have!


I am really excited to get my business going. Only thing is my brother need to move his stuff out of my way! Ha But I will soon be printing so no worries. I already have ideas on a product name "D-Bot" or "D-Bot Prints". Also going to make my own designs and hopefully sell them to a local skate shop here in my town. I know what kind of stuff people would wear but it’s just trying to stray people from the brands that they usually get to something new!


I was wondering where to buy Tee shirts in a bulk that wouldn't be too expensive. If you know of any just comment me below!

Subscribe and comment
Thanks, Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment