Friday, October 15, 2010

Rally up!

So far so slow! ha well i just got an order fora few shirts for my friend who is protesting with some other people for pro-life. I don't have any problems doing the shirts because I am not stating my opinion on the matter to her or in my blog. It is a very controversial topic but its business! and that's what i need.

The shirt is pretty simple just black print on a white shirt that says pro life in a nice font and a quote from the bible too.

I was going to play a joke and make one with pro choice on the front and give it to her first but they need them by sunday and i dont have much time with other things i have too! Good joke tho haha

So i going to make them for her but i was thinking of making a lot more and go out there to sell them! might work for some business but I'm not sure yet...

Also on a better note me and my friend came up with a good shirt idea and i am going to make it and it goes good along that it is Halloween. i have not made and finished the design but for now i just going to say that it deals with Frankenstein and that i will try to also sell it on here or online!

Pics of both well be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment