Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bummyy!!

Well this week ends up not going as well as planned! Poop! *(keeping this family friendly). But really this was not a good i was planning on making the class senior shirts for one the high schools here in my town. The knew what they wanted and everything and i would have been around 100 shirts by mid October. That would be my singl bigest order i ever had and the profit would be great and helop me out! BUT they needed a Business licence number!! I dont have one and a really want one now because that is the second order that i had to turn down because of that!

This order was going to help me but a few little supplies like goop scoops and screen tape and a some screen wash but the main thing that i was goinng to get was a FLASH DRYER that i really need to do bigger orders and this heat gun is getting annoying that it take so long! Having a flash dryer would make it so much better and less chance of messing up the curing process!

Also i need to get my garment licence but it makes no sense on how to get it! If anyone knows how to get in California let me know ASAP maybe i can still get this order!

No comments:

Post a Comment